November 17, 2020
Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia update 1.01.21!
The latest patch for Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia video game has been released. Here are the release notes:
1.01.21 - Software Update 2- (Patch 2) - Published November 17th, 2020
- Solved an Issue that caused a possible loss of save data if the player enters the game and quits without triggering subsequent saves.
- Solved an Issue that caused possible blocked progress for players who performed a quest’s objectives out of order (finding LaFleur in Central Park).
- Solved an Issue with a side quest that seemed not to trigger the final objective in Zydeco Beach.
- Solved an Issue where if a player loses a battle to one specific NPC in the ParaSol HQ lobby, the dialog does not appear, causing a possible progression block. The guard must be defeated to progress. If the player loses to the guard, the battle can be initiated again by talking to the guard.
- Miscellaneous text issues.
Visit the full Release notes to learn more.
We recommend to always update the software to the latest version available. Please visit the following page on how to update your software: